jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

A man of many perversions

daddy75: I love this position.



daddy75:

I love this position.

Photo



Photo



Photo



DL queue coming up :) !

the next 15 post should be diaper related, then back to normal mix of fetish :)!

filthyguttersnipe: Supercute! indeed!





















filthyguttersnipe:

Supercute!

indeed!

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



missprincessknickers: Just logged back on to find 70 followers!...











missprincessknickers:

Just logged back on to find 70 followers! Crazy. Wet panties as promised.

missprincessknickers: These are my super cute blue ruffly...







missprincessknickers:

These are my super cute blue ruffly panties. 

If I get to 50 followers I will post myself wetting these!

Photo



mistress-and-master: Letting my pet try out her new 6" toy







mistress-and-master:

Letting my pet try out her new 6" toy

em56: cunt out for a stroll.



em56:

cunt out for a stroll.

Photo



Photo



idobadthings: The Pear of Anguish, with some other kinds of...





















idobadthings:

The Pear of Anguish, with some other kinds of anguish thrown in for effect.

I have often mentioned how much I enjoy faces.  Hers is lovely and so very, very expressive.

Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario