miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Darling, You'll be okay.

carry-on-my-wayward-butt: emifail: s-uh: stuckasleep: he...









carry-on-my-wayward-butt:

emifail:

s-uh:

stuckasleep:

he found a stick

THE DOGGY LOOKS LIKE A KITTY

look at this dog. look at it. dog

DOG

allforatl: disease-on-my-soul: amistakeworthmaking: Give em...



allforatl:

disease-on-my-soul:

amistakeworthmaking:

Give em six more years, and see what time will do for hopeless dreamers, making wishes on their broken stereo…

Even though I don't listen to ATL, this is such an inspirational photo

Bring on the tears again. I am so proud of how far these four boys have come in such a short amount of time. I can't think of a more deserving band than All Time Low. <3

gendrybaratheon: If you've been following me since I first joined tumblr and watched my descent...

gendrybaratheon:

If you've been following me since I first joined tumblr and watched my descent into too many fandoms to count but you're still here reading this, you're a trooper.

Have this cupcake. 

image

rodneykong: holy shit can you even see how fucking adorable...













rodneykong:

holy shit can you even see how fucking adorable this is im smiling so hard rn

babykoalaa: cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject: ...



babykoalaa:

cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

So perfect

Photo



princessofthefandom: anzuai: eddplant: quazza: lavastormsw: ...





















princessofthefandom:

anzuai:

eddplant:

quazza:

lavastormsw:

lordsquiggleshire:

pixelnoton:

#tw: dynamite gal

Oh wait now I get what triggers are

Yeah, see, THIS is a trigger. Something that prompts a horrible flashback that makes someone go into a literal panic attack. It is NOT something that makes you slightly uncomfortable, so can we all just stop tossing that word around like it's nothing.

thank you Wreck It Ralph

Reblogging for valuable commentary

Also, can we talk about how Felix dealt with it? He NEVER used that word again (only once in front of Ralph, never by her), there was never any talk about how she could get over it, and in their wedding they all made plans to help her with her paranoia by recognising her fears and showing she was safe by pointing guns at the window and having extra security.

A++++++ on dealing with mental issues magnificently, Wreck-It Ralph!

I love this movie so much

highfiveoliversykes: satansuck: Oli Dances Off  ~ Dear...



highfiveoliversykes:

satansuck:

Oli Dances Off  ~

Dear Sykoholics & BMTH addicts, you'll be pleased after visiting my blog.

Photo



insanitykilledthebrunette: THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.



insanitykilledthebrunette:

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

Photo



whatfandomisitanyway: mosaicsanity: sadsuicidal-girl: fatkid...















whatfandomisitanyway:

mosaicsanity:

sadsuicidal-girl:

fatkidprobs:

bloodstainedarms:

dainte:

deepandbleeding:

karkles-the-adorabloodthirsty:

dropxdeadxmisery:

Must reblog.

Whoever compiled this is a beautiful human being. <3

I'm so happy someone finally did this.

holy shit the number for canada is near where i live 

INSTANT REBLOG!!!

I don't care what kind of blog you have, you better reblog this.

Forever reblog

I need Indonesia suicide hotline :c

The only number I could find for Indonesia is 500-454. It's the number for Jakarta's suicide hotline.

Everyone should reblog this

also! if you or someone you know who needs to talk to someone has phone anxiety or otherwise can't/doesn't want to talk on the phone, imalive.org is an online crisis chat line!

i-will-wait-for-you-endlessly: Austin's weakness stopped him...



i-will-wait-for-you-endlessly:

Austin's weakness stopped him reaching his goal of becoming a baseball player, but pushed him in the direction to become something far greater. A musician, an inspiration, and a life saver. Next time you think your life is going downhill, remember that Austin changed his life around, and so can you.

Cute lIL SHIT



Cute lIL SHIT

enfini-paradi: pussy-harry: camadian-leah: britishgay: i...



enfini-paradi:

pussy-harry:

camadian-leah:

britishgay:

i hate people.

example a.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PIZZA YOU COULD BUY WITH THAT MONEY?

ARE YOU NOT AWARE, YOU IGNORANT WENCH!?

My mom give me 20

i got a slim jim for my birthday once. 

save-me-from-this-br0ken-heart: grumpy-bear206: Austin is so...











save-me-from-this-br0ken-heart:

grumpy-bear206:

Austin is so cute

I just love Austin omg

edwardspoonhands: tomorrow-anotherchance: what the actual...



edwardspoonhands:

tomorrow-anotherchance:

what the actual fuck

The award for best use of a YouTube thumbnail goes to…

Photo



tyleroakley:



tyleroakley:

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario