viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

wildcosmia

...and Grey Wind was at the king's side once more. Where he...













...and Grey Wind was at the king's side once more. Where he belongs.

don't think i'll be able to handle next sunday tbh

Photo





pinksugarrr: Watching Howl's moving castle and painting my...



pinksugarrr:

Watching Howl's moving castle and painting my nails ^-^

Photo



Photo



i forgot how much i love superbad we just cockblocked mclovin

i forgot how much i love superbad

we just cockblocked mclovin

Photo



Photo



#tywin 0 olenna 100000





















#tywin 0 olenna 100000

u sure 





u sure 

lettersfromthailand: Beach time B) :3





lettersfromthailand:

Beach time B)

:3

callmekitto: nosdrinker: lordoftheinternet: squidwardchan: ho...



callmekitto:

nosdrinker:

lordoftheinternet:

squidwardchan:

  • holy
  • fucking
  • shit

you know, he has a point

I want him to be the godfather of my firstborn

he is right tho

thepinkqueen: I want the pink one duh more sprinkles tho



thepinkqueen:

I want the pink one duh more sprinkles tho

Photo



Photo



Photo





















evil santa at his best













evil santa at his best

Photo



Some of My Favourite Songs

Some of My Favourite Songs:

I made a playlist of a few of my favourite songs. No idea why, just kind of felt like it. There's also a playlist of my favourite videos which shows up on my channel. 

Zelda: Ocarina of Death (Corruptions) by vinesauce













Zelda: Ocarina of Death (Corruptions) by vinesauce

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario